HOW TO: Force display processing to be done by Server

Hi

With regards to the processing the dll actually fetches a majority of the data from dedicated local servers, so with regards to the gateway server, i doubt it will get bogged down. I doubt that I can get the .NET control to a webpage due to the lack of acess I have to the dll, and the various contents therin. I am sure I can use some kind of .ASP magic to get the .NET control within a webpage, but I would rather avoid using an html server as well, although at worst case, I may have to resort to it. In that regard, how long until we see the Ignition 7.7.

I just dont feel this addresses my concern however. I need to have a display in the client side, that mirrors the display on the gateway. The processing is not the issue the raw issue is that because the dll relies on data obtained from local servers, I cannot access the data from a client application. As a result I could either rewrite the displays and have any client streaming the raw data (which I would rather not do) or have a display in the gateway server which mirrors the output from the already coded dll.

Thanks
Jarren

PS if this seems very specific and unusual, imagine how I felt when I was told these specifications by those in the higher positions