Solutions for OEMs
Ignition by Inductive AutomationTM offers tremendous opportunity for Original Equipment Manufacturers looking to enhance their offerings, provide value, and create an improved user experience. Ignition offers the following key benefits to OEMs:
- First-class integration of the industry's most advanced and progressive HMI/SCADA/MES platform.
- OPC-UA integration for the next generation of secure, industry-standard accessibility.
- Modular architecture that enables you to deliver precisely the functionality required by your system, without including unnecessary or irrelevant components. All of the primary features of Ignition - the OPC-UA server, data logger, HMI/SCADA client - are modules that can be included or excluded based on requirements.
- 100% Cross Platform - Ignition works equally well in Windows, Linux, and other Java 6 enabled operating systems. This means you can create efficient, robust and secure embedded applications.
- White Label and Localization support give you the opportunity to craft the exact user experience that you desire, creating a strong and cohesive brand image.
- Flexible licensing options help you fulfill your requirements at a very advantageous price point. We offer OEMs a wide range of licensing options, and work with you to achieve your goals.
Leverage the Power of OPC-UAOPC-UA is the next-generation standard for industrial data accessibility. Ignition offers OEMs the easiest, most cost-effective way to offer OPC-UA connectivity to their devices, machines, and processes. The Ignition OPC-UA server is a robust, efficient server built on the industry's first independently developed, fully cross-platform OPC-UA communication stack. The open driver API allows manufacturers to quickly implement their protocols and expose data in a secure, inter-operable manner without worrying about the complexities of OPC-UA. Companies who would prefer to work with Inductive Automation to create drivers for their devices are encouraged to contact us.
"I could talk about how great it is all day! I've been pleasantly surprised on how flexible, easy, and po..."
Information Systems Manager
McDougall & Sons Inc.
Live Product Demonstration
Schedule a live product demonstration and see how easy it is to set up a project and get going.
Have a question? Choose from below:
Inductive Automation Corporate
Need help? Call us Monday - Friday 6am - 5pm PST