Howto build my own nite machine?

Does anyone have any good ideas how I can build a machine witch can nite the wires?

This is to be used in a Workshop where we make controll systems.
Not to long ago we made a machine to cut up the wires after lenght and how many we plot into the computer.
Its done by a Omron PLC some mechanics, one step-engine and a computer
We made a Visual Basic script to use to plot in the correct lenght and how many wires we want cut.
All controll systems that the wires are used for are usualy the same, this makes us able to configure a PLC, computer and mechanics to make the lenght and how many wires we need for this and that system.

What I would need some ideas for then is howto make a machine auto nite these wires.
The controll part will be easy it will be done by a PLC.

But all the mechanics, I just cant seem to find a good solution, with out making it to complicated for its work…

So I stumbled over this forum and thought this might be a good place to ask for some input, or help.

It might be a few wrong spellings, Us Norwegians you know… heh

Ps, I think its called nite’s in english, youknow the small things we put on wires to “protect” them
Her’s a pic elektroimportoren.no/default … em=1272903

Anyhow Thanks in advanced!

Here in Pa all of our vendors who sell such items call them Wire Furrules (sp?). If you look on the greenlee catalog online you will see them.

As for ideas on this, ask for an online demo and see what all this product can do. You might get some good ideas.

[quote=“tyrus”]Does anyone have any good ideas how I can build a machine witch can nite the wires?

This is to be used in a Workshop where we make controll systems.
Not to long ago we made a machine to cut up the wires after lenght and how many we plot into the computer.
Its done by a Omron PLC some mechanics, one step-engine and a computer
We made a Visual Basic script to use to plot in the correct lenght and how many wires we want cut.
All controll systems that the wires are used for are usualy the same, this makes us able to configure a PLC, computer and mechanics to make the lenght and how many wires we need for this and that system.

What I would need some ideas for then is howto make a machine auto nite these wires.
The controll part will be easy it will be done by a PLC.

But all the mechanics, I just cant seem to find a good solution, with out making it to complicated for its work…

So I stumbled over this forum and thought this might be a good place to ask for some input, or help.

It might be a few wrong spellings, Us Norwegians you know… heh

Ps, I think its called nite’s in english, youknow the small things we put on wires to “protect” them
Her’s a pic elektroimportoren.no/default … em=1272903

Anyhow Thanks in advanced![/quote]