Help with an Action Item SQL Query

Thanks for your continued help Colby…

I still can’t seem to get things to work. I thought it might be a problem with the driver I was using, so I switched to a native connection from a DSN one, but that didn’t work either.

Database Engine in Question: [quote]Microsoft SQL Server 2005 - 9.00.4035.00 (Intel X86) Nov 24 2008 13:01:59 Copyright (c) 1988-2005 Microsoft Corporation Express Edition on Windows NT 5.1 (Build 2600: Service Pack 2) [/quote]
Now you mocked-up the database solution that I was working on earlier right? Wouldn’t I be better off just using ToDate() like you mentioned earlier? It doesn’t look like I gain anything from using the database function as opposed to FSQL. Or did I miss something?

I made a separate action item for each date which constructs the string so I could see what was getting passed to ToDate(), and things look ok to me. All the numbers seem to be in the correct order. :scratch:

StartTimeString:Concat({startTime_year},"-",{startTime_month},"-",{startTime_day}," ",{startTime_hour},":",{startTime_minute},":",{startTime_second})GetStartTime:ToDate({StartDateString})
What other troubleshooting do you recommend? Could you send me the example you threw together?

Thanks again.

–HandledException

P.S. I’m attaching some screenshots in the hopes that you might see something that I have missed.
FSQL Screenshots.zip (154 KB)