Project screenshots - share yours

Great idea for a thread - now when I’m on support calls and I notice a nice screen I’ll ask and see if I can post it up here. Great for design inspiration!

3 Likes

Can i send you some of my screenshots? I dont have any web space

edit - Added Kyles screenshots (nb).

[size=75]Click for larger view[/size]

Please do - I will just add the links into your post. "n aboeger AT g mail DOT com", no spaces, would be the easiest and most convenient for me. Other options are adding it as an attachment during a forum post or emailing it to any of the official IA email accounts.

edit - nice screenshots Kyle! Sure, Martin, send me yours. I'll post anyone's screenshots.

1 Like

I am going to send in some of my screen shots as well if that is ok. But it will have to wait till monday. As for what I see so far, Quite Awesome work, I wish mine were as stunning.

Which monday?

:smiley:

Hey Al, can you post some stuff?

1 Like

Thought I’d do my part to keep this thread alive…

2 Likes

Been a while since anyone posted here so I thought it was time.

5 Likes

It my little baby!

It’s not a factory SCADA, it is a SCADA for control Smarts greenhouses.
I spend around 2 months for make it and right now is working perfectly in one real greenhouse of Madrid
The next Step will be the Mobile module!!

I hope that you like it

Regards!!

6 Likes

Wow, that’s really nice. Good Job!

I second that - very nice!

Thanks!!
I really enjoyed developping that with Ignition. Congratulatión to the Inductive Automation team, Ignition is amazing tool !! :thumb_right:

by the way there is a short video showing the SCADA working youtube.com/watch?v=gPUydtporLE

very nice, Impressed!!!

Great job

Here is a shot of Ignition doing digital signage. Radar is pulled using a document viewer. Icons change with the conditions. Weather is pulled from an XML feed and loaded into SQL, which is loaded into tags with a transaction group.

2 Likes

Hi!

You have here a few captures of the new SCADA, I hope you like this new too :thumb_right:
We have a demo of this system for clients, if you want to check send me a private message.

Happy Christmas!!

3 Likes

the second part

4 Likes

Antonio: very nice! I love seeing these screenshots