Project screenshots - share yours

Thanks!!
I really enjoyed developping that with Ignition. Congratulatión to the Inductive Automation team, Ignition is amazing tool !! :thumb_right:

by the way there is a short video showing the SCADA working youtube.com/watch?v=gPUydtporLE

very nice, Impressed!!!

Great job

Here is a shot of Ignition doing digital signage. Radar is pulled using a document viewer. Icons change with the conditions. Weather is pulled from an XML feed and loaded into SQL, which is loaded into tags with a transaction group.

2 Likes

Hi!

You have here a few captures of the new SCADA, I hope you like this new too :thumb_right:
We have a demo of this system for clients, if you want to check send me a private message.

Happy Christmas!!

3 Likes

the second part

4 Likes

Antonio: very nice! I love seeing these screenshots

dang, those screens look good.

I don't like seeing them; they make the stuff I make look like crap and I get depressed... :cry:

But seriously, very nice job. It's nice to see what people can do with this software. One of the best things about Ignition is this forum where people are willing to share ideas and help each other out (unlike some other software companies that I know...). It helps everyone out in the long run and builds a nice community for everyone to take part in.

Thanks to everybody for your nice words, we care the design but not only that. The use is something that we really care, like if you put the mouse over an item, the system will you additional information and if you click over it will open the full information window, you can go to to the different parts of the systems through different ways, … We are still improving the system to made it better and better.

Duffanator I’m agree with you, one of the best thing of Ignition is this forum and the people that are there always trying to help you.

Happy new year to everybody!

Antonio

Is that Ebbsfleet/Richbourgh? if so I live just 2 miles away.

Chris

[quote=“Powerplan”]Antonio

Is that Ebbsfleet/Richbourgh? if so I live just 2 miles away.

Chris[/quote]

No, this PV Plant is in the south of France. In fact, there are two plants, this pictures is about the little one.

Where in France ?

Here is a part of a plant in Italy

Energy metering project in progress.

Overview

Single meter detail

Construction of the power factor meter was interesting. I drew the voltage vectors, the inductor (beziers) and capacitor. The current vectors are done using the ‘meter’ display and hiding most of its (rather ugly) features. Set the Value property to an Expression Tag to calculate the angle. In my case it was:

acos({Nifty PF vector instrument.PF1})

etc. Note that this returns radians so I just set the limits and colour changes in radians as shown below. (Convert to degrees if you wish.)

The one very useful enabling feature was the ability to rotate the whole meter. I have them on top of each other at 0°, 120° and 240°.

10 Likes

Here is a screen for op to interact with specific machines. Op has the ability to select which machines are visible to him, based on sql data. One table keeps track of machines in his layout (by username) and another has a full list of machines.

http://recordit.co/6YSmoAP4jO

2 Likes

I thought I had put this one up-- but I didn’t. Visitor signage in our front lobby…

Just saw this thread…here are some, probably 50 or so more…

7 Likes

Production line Detergents. OEE …

6 Likes

If only i could steal this :slight_smile:

1 Like