Ignition Startup Problem and Stops while running

I agree, it seems that at the time of hangup the system generates errors about Async OPC write failures.

Our system does rely on OPC writes but there arent that many since, just around 15 groups which may be collectively writing to 80-90 tags, most write 3 times a day only.

I am attaching the hs_err file, I have around 10 of those already in that folder but am sending you the latest ones. some have Access Violation and some have Divide by Zero, so am sending you the latest one of each.

Also this morning again, there was a hangup and my custom app had to restart the master server, just before hangup the some OPC write failure messages were logged which you can find in the wrapper log attached. at 5:11 AM the messages came and then at 5:14 AM the server was force restarted, no groups executed from 5:11 AM.

please look into it, since everytime this happens, i still loose about 3 minutes of important data and the users are more interested in the 3 minutes lost rather than the 1437 remaining minutes of the day but its their call.
hs_err_pid5204.log (16.8 KB)
wrapper.txt (8.74 KB)
hs_err_pid4136.log (17.3 KB)