Ignition Startup Problem and Stops while running

Hi,

There are a lot of different things going on there that I’ll need to look at. However, one thing that caught my eye: one of the errors was a divide by zero error, which seems to me to be something that would be a problem in the library that we rely on. Could you look on the system and see if you have the file “C:\PROGRA~1\INDUCT~1\Ignition\hs_err_pid2000.log”, and if so, post it here?

There are other problems that talk about “out of memory”, though it’s hard to say whether there is a memory leak, or just not enough memory for the operation at the time (like a big subscription update, or writing to many tags- though I can’t imagine it’s writing to too many at once).

I’m going to take a look at the async write system, which seems to be where the memory leak might be, if there is one.

On a different note, if you want to prevent the logging of all of those value warnings, you can find “log4j.properties” in “{InstallDir}\home\data”, and add the line:

log4j.logger.opccom.wrapper.subscriptions.COMSubscription=ERROR

This would limit logging to errors, which should be fine. I believe only those errored value messages use the WARN level.

Hopefully I can find something soon,