Delete records from a table

Here is some additional information on my issue that you may need.

I would like to allow Ignition clients to be able to add/view/delete email address via a SQL table. I have created a Popup window “User Email” to do this. I am passing two parameters from the calling window “Overview” to the “User Email” popup. They are UnitNumber and UserType. The UnitNumber (int) tells me which unit to associate with a particular email address(foreign key to my units table). The UserType(string) tells me which group to associate with each email.

I have been able to add records to the MySQL table “emails”, but I not been able to delete them from within Ignition. I am able to add/delete records from MySQL Workbench.

Please review the code I created in the Delete Email Button on the “User Email” popup. The code is shown in the following image posted earlier in the topic. "Delete Button Script.jpg " I believe the syntax is correct as I am getting no errors in either the console window or red bordered error window.

I also have tried using the Delete Query as shown in the User Manual and from the Editable Table window on the website with no success.

I am running Ignition V7.5 and MySQL V5.5 on CentOS.

Thanks