Ignition Startup Problem and Stops while running

thankyou for a detailed reply. I have updated the OPC Com module. Slightly reserved about the fact that it is a beta version and not available in the latest release but as long as it is stable enough, I am ok. My FactoryTalk gateway has various RSLinx Classic, RSLinx Enterprise and Kepware servers all created in unique named areas and the topics are different so that the qualified Item name should be unique. So I will attribute the duplicate tag name to old subscriptions in the OPC Com Module.

Regarding the Java memory, if there is a memory leak, wudnt even 4 gb be too little? is there any benchmarking that for system with this many Tags and Groups, a 64bit version is suggested?

Regarding switchover in redundancy. Say If i restart the master node, when the master comes back up, the backup will become “Not Active” again (on request from the Master) even though the Master has not started all the modules still and if for some reason fails to initialize all components properly, then no groups will be running. When the master is available agin, it should not ask for control from the backup unless all components have been initialized.

After the module installation, I had to restart the master server twice since It was getting stuck again. I am attaching the wrapper1.txt log. I found the following messages repeating

Tried to perform RPC operation on an unrecognized session. May indicate that the previous session was lost. Creating RPC listener for new session id.

Join-wait time has expired, will refresh system state.

During this time the webpage could not be opened also and the backup had already become “Not Active”

I restarted the backup also and then the master and then both became ok. Since then I tried restarting the master 4 times and it started correctly everytime . Did it have something to do with the new OPC Com module wanting a restart of both servers? I need the peace of mind that everytime ignition is restarted, it will initialize ok.

I am attaching the Wrapper2.txt which has the sequence of the last correct restart. Maybe you could check the behaviour of the new OPC Com module to see that It is working correctly and was indeed the Problem Fixer.
wrapper2.txt (894 KB)
Wrapper1.txt (31.9 KB)