Updating Java 6 to Java 7

One thing I’m running into with this upgrade - we had to add this to the ignition.conf to get passed a weird Java VerifyError:

wrapper.java.additional.10=-XX:-UseSplitVerifier

That worked for loading up the modules and running code on the gateway. However, I’m still getting the same exception when the initializeScriptManager is called on Designer/Client startup:

com.inductiveautomation.ignition.common.modules.ModuleLoadException: Error loading hook class "com.project.hybrid.global.ignition.hooks.IgnitionGlobalDesigner" for module "Hybrid Global Module Designer--Client". at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.IgnitionDesigner.loadModules(IgnitionDesigner.java:730) at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.IgnitionDesigner.startup(IgnitionDesigner.java:296) at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.DesignerStartupHook$2.run(DesignerStartupHook.java:257) at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source) Caused by: java.lang.VerifyError: Expecting a stackmap frame at branch target 43 in method com.project.hybrid.global.ignition.hooks.IgnitionGlobalDesigner.initializeScriptManager(Lcom/inductiveautomation/ignition/common/script/ScriptManager;)V at offset 12 at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.IgnitionDesigner.loadModules(IgnitionDesigner.java:725) ... 16 more

Any place I should add that same parameter?