Ignition lost the connection with OPC server

I think that in general some settings aren’t quite correct in DCOM.

In the first log, there was an error setting up the “server shutdown hook”. This is not critical, but the “advise limit” error might indicate a problem with security. Anyhow, after that, it appears that the machine is shutting down, so I’m not sure the errors are valid.

The second error, however, is a problem with security on the Ignition machine. When trying to subscribe to values, the wonderware machine must connect back to Ignition, but is getting “access denied”.

Perhaps what is happening on the others is that you are able to connect correctly, but as soon as you try to subscribe, the connection faults? If so, try to adjust the dcom settings on the Ignition machine.
In dcomcnfg, grant access to “everyone” and “anonymous” on the four areas under Computer>Properties>COM Security (there are a bunch of white papers around that describe this, and I think you already have some experience with it). Also, under the “Default Properties” tab, set “Default Authentication Level” to “None”, and “Default Impersonation Level” to “Identify”. You’ll need to restart Ignition after doing this.

Hope this helps,