OEE 1.0 Demo

First should we report issues with OEE here or in the primary Ignition Problems forum?

I’ve downloaded the 7.2.4.17-beta4 development build and installed the OEE Downtime Module Beta Release module from the extras. However after installing OEE the additional modules that come up are all faulted.

Production 1.0.0-beta1 (b110221)
OEE Downtime 1.0.0-beta1 (b110221)
Schedule 1.0.0-beta1 (b110221)

ERROR [ModuleManagerImpl ] [18:20:07,493]: Error starting module productiongateway
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.sepasoft.production.common.db.base.DBProductionTranslator.(DBProductionTranslator.java:17)
at com.sepasoft.production.analysis.base.AnalysisManager.setDatasource(AnalysisManager.java:68)
at com.sepasoft.production.gateway.ProductionGatewayHook.updateAnalysisManagerDatasource(ProductionGatewayHook.java:152)
at com.sepasoft.production.gateway.ProductionGatewayHook.startupAnalysisManager(ProductionGatewayHook.java:128)
at com.sepasoft.production.gateway.ProductionGatewayHook.startup(ProductionGatewayHook.java:119)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.modules.ModuleManagerImpl$LoadedModule.startup(ModuleManagerImpl.java:2021)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.modules.ModuleManagerImpl.startupModule(ModuleManagerImpl.java:1353)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.modules.ModuleManagerImpl$3.call(ModuleManagerImpl.java:900)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.modules.ModuleManagerImpl.executeModuleOperation(ModuleManagerImpl.java:1022)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.modules.ModuleManagerImpl.installModuleInternal(ModuleManagerImpl.java:879)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.modules.ModuleManagerImpl.access$1400(ModuleManagerImpl.java:106)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.modules.ModuleManagerImpl$InstallCommand.execute(ModuleManagerImpl.java:1682)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.modules.ModuleManagerImpl$Receiver.receiveCall(ModuleManagerImpl.java:1622)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.cluster.QueueableMessageReceiver.receiveCall(QueueableMessageReceiver.java:45)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.redundancy.RedundancyManagerImpl.dispatchMessage(RedundancyManagerImpl.java:530)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.redundancy.RedundancyManagerImpl$ExecuteTask.run(RedundancyManagerImpl.java:551)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.common.execution.impl.BasicExecutionEngine$ThrowableCatchingRunnable.run(BasicExecutionEngine.java:520)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.common.execution.impl.BasicExecutionEngine$ThrowableCatchingRunnable.run(BasicExecutionEngine.java:520)

I’ve not yet had a chance to select the database to use. And there doesn’t seem to be a way at this point but that sounds like the issue if I read the error message correctly. (I also have 6-8 databases referenced so it cannot autoselect the first DB).

Hi Todd,

Yes, please post any MES/OEE issues here.

We have identified an install issue and will post an update shortly.

Thanks.

Todd,
Beta 2 is now available and should address your issue.

Thanks.

Thanks. I’ve successfully installed the demo with the current version.

me too.
Thanks