Mobile Module V7.6.6 in trial mode

Trying to demonstrate the mobile module to customer as they wish to evaluate before purchasing a license upgrade. Running V7.6.6 with Mobile module in Trial mode and running, but no matter what device I use, iPhone, iPad, Galaxy Note II can connect to the gateway via wifi using the mobile link, but cannot get the mobile module to launch.
Get an Ignition screen with Trial Expired message and a restart button on each mobile device.

Clicking the restart button just refreshes the page with Trial Expired message and a restart button .

Has the trial link in the gateway been reset , so that the 2 hour trial window is active again ? Usually the reason you are seen that message is due to the trial period being expired. Resetting the trial needs to be done from the Gateway itself in order to restart.

Yes,

went here to reset, but all mobile still displayed the Trial expired message.

1 Like

Good morning, Curly,

Is there a yellow banner at the bottom of the screen to reset the trial? As I recall, the link you showed will reset the module itself, and not reset the trial time.

The banner that you are going to want to look for will look like this, Jordan is correct the picture you are showing is for restarting the module and is not tied to the trial functionality of the gateway. If the trial is expired then it will have a reset link in that banner that will start the trial for another 2 hours.

[quote=“james.hunt”]The banner that you are going to want to look for will look like this, Jordan is correct the picture you are showing is for restarting the module and is not tied to the trial functionality of the gateway. If the trial is expired then it will have a reset link in that banner that will start the trial for another 2 hours.
[attachment=0]trial banner.PNG[/attachment][/quote]

Yes, saw that. Was resetting trial from wrong location.

Now I can browse to gateway projects on mobile devices, but get error message wrong version of Java installed. Mobile module wants version 7, gateway has version 6.

Thanks