Queries Increased With 7.6.6 Upgrade

Hi

Running version 7.6.4 I was seeing the clock drift detector warning in console so I added an extra processor to VM to see if it would eliminate warning as per fix suggested in another topic. I also upgraded to 7.6.6 after I added the extra processor. After this I noticed that the queries per second had more than doubled on the status page to approximately 110. Today I wanted to see if the issue was related to the new processor so I downgraded to 7.6.4 and my queries per second are back to where they normally are at 40. I was seeing no performance issues with the high number of queries per second but I am curious to know what might be going on. Is there any way to get a list of what queries are running that generate the number on status page? If I had that information then maybe I could see what was going on. Below is status before and after downgrade

Thanks

Aidan

[attachment=1]7.6.6.PNG[/attachment]
[attachment=0]7.6.4.PNG[/attachment]

Hi

I discovered how to log the queries that are running on the gateway. Go to console, switch to levels tab and scroll down to DatabaseConnectionManager where it is possible to switch from info to trace to log select and update queries running on gateway. It may help to turn it on for a few minutes to see what is happening if you are experiencing issues with performance

Aidan