Please help with Ignition version 7.5.11 - Urgent!

Hi All,

I have just upgraded Ignition upon request by Inductive Automation Support and I am having dificulties Working at all.

I am getting Error -

[color=#FF0000]com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayException: Unable to read response from Gateway.
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayInterface.newGatewayException(GatewayInterface.java:313)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayInterface.getResponse(GatewayInterface.java:416)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayInterface.sendMessage(GatewayInterface.java:249)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayInterface.sendMessage(GatewayInterface.java:240)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.gateway.DTGatewayInterface.loadProject(DTGatewayInterface.java:349)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.IgnitionDesigner$ProjectOpenTask.run(IgnitionDesigner.java:1189)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.util.gui.ProgressDialog$TaskRunner.run(ProgressDialog.java:383)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 3; columnNumber: 11; The end-tag for element type “Response” must end with a ‘>’ delimiter.
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayInterface.getResponse(GatewayInterface.java:414)
… 6 more

Ignition v7.5.11 (b1526)
Java: Oracle Corporation 1.7.0_51
[/color]
Please assist me
I can’t work with the designer at all.

Thanks,

Are you still having issues? I believe I helped you through email and resolved the issues you were having. I just want to confirm.