Default component layout don't work

I make these steps:

Changing the default component layout from relative to anchored (Project -> Properties -> Designer -> Window Editing)

Draging a new component and maintain the relative layout.

Trying restarting designer and don’t work either.

Using: Ignition 7.6.2, JVM Oracle Corporation 1.7.0_25

I wasn’t able to replicate this issue, when you add the component in “anchored” mode, the appropriate arrows on the component will be colored red when the component is selected in the designer. Also, you should see the appropriate layout only in the client, not the designer. Just to confirm, what OS are you using?

If I select the component, the arrows still mantaining all gray colored.

Default layout is supposed to, after I change it, every new component I drag from pallete to window is automatically set to this new layout, don’t?

Well, if a change the default mode from relative to anchored (left-upper), the new components that I drag into window, mantain the relative layout. This happen in designer and client. I must select the desired(s) component(s) and change the layout myself to anchored. It’s don’t getting the default value.

I hope I make me understand.

Regards,

I understand, I was just double checking what the issue was. You are correct about the layout, when you change the default layout for the project, the new components that are dragged onto the window should have the new layout.

Is it possible for you to upload a project export, and tell me what window/components you’re having trouble with?

I think it’s not necesary to upload a project.

Someone else report the same here.

When an issue is not easily reproduced sometimes it helps to see part of the project. This is only to help assist in resolving the issue. Witch some cases this is a faster method than exchanging emails and forum posts that never fully resolve the problem.