Pop up close up

I am trying to figure out how to pass a group of my templates into a pop up window once you click on it and enlarge the section to fit the screen and perhaps display more detailed information…
I know how to do the event handler… but I can’t figure out how to go about making the popup window to pass different sections to it based on the section that was clicked…
Any ideas?

This can be done by creating a Parameterized Window. The instructions are found in the Ignition Users Manual, follow the link below and then Project Design>Windows, Components, and Templates>Windows>Parameterized Windows

inductiveautomation.com/support/ … /ignition/

Sorry to keep giving you links and references to the Users Manual, but this isn’t a short and simple task. Check out the manual, there is a lot of really great information in there.

[quote=“Greg.Simpson”]This can be done by creating a Parameterized Window. The instructions are found in the Ignition Users Manual, follow the link below and then Project Design>Windows, Components, and Templates>Windows>Parameterized Windows

inductiveautomation.com/support/ … /ignition/

Sorry to keep giving you links and references to the Users Manual, but this isn’t a short and simple task. Check out the manual, there is a lot of really great information in there.[/quote]

Thanks, I will definitely read this.
Any other ideas for importing groups from one window to another would be greatly appreciated.
I am trying to avoid any template nesting since it bogs down my clients.

If this is in reference to your other thread, I did leave a possible solution to that issue within that thread.