Easy Chart Functionality Implementation

Hello All,

I am using Ignition for Report Generation and Data logging project. Also the part of the project includes data display on chart for last one hour. I have read the help and come to know Easy Chart is the best to suit this requirement.
But I am not able to assign tag values to easy chart. and from the help they are saying we need to use historian tags. Can some body tell me how to do that?

I am using SQLite database for this application.

Thanks for the help…

Hi,

You need to turn history on on your SQLTags.

Here's how to do that from the Ignition manual:

See here in the manual about logging data with tags: inductiveautomation.com/support/ ... _a_tag.htm

You can also add a “DB Pen” via the Easy Chart Customizer, which is handy if you want to display data logged by a transaction group. All that needs is a column containing the values and a column containing time stamps.

Hello All,

Thanks for your help. I used SQLTagHistorian method. I enabled History on my tag. Tag data type is Float4. Ignition has already configured the SQL Tags Historian for my database. The connection between PLC and SQLite database is showing OK in Gateway status tab.

After doing this, when I drag and drop tag from SQL Tag Browser on to Easy Chart, it gives me error for gateway exception and SQL exception nosuch table: sqlth_drv

The help says that Igntion creates its own table to store the history data. So Am I missing something here?

I cannot use other option as I dont want to modify my database. I want to keep it universal. I am using varchar as a datatype for every table. And data that I want to store is float. And help says that I need to specify table name and columns corresponding to temperature data and time stamp.

Please help.
I am using Ignition 7.3.7 version.
Thanks in advance,
Ashish

Hi Ashish,
Can you upgrade your Ignition to 7.5 or 7.6? That could possibly resolve the problem.

Could you post the complete error message, with the stack trace?

Ignition Historian does create its own schema; that being said, the user Ignition connects to the database with needs to have permissions to create tables, for table creation to happen. Do you see any tables with names starting with "sqlth" or "sqlt' in your database?

Ignition Historian makes its own tables, defining columns and datatypes, so how are you "using varchar as a datatype for every table"? - What exactly do you mean by that?
I am not sure what SQLite does, but generally you will not be able to store a float value to a varchar column.

That is something you need to do for a DB Pen

You should definitely upgrade. If you cannot upgrade to at least the most recent 7.5 for licencing reasons, you should at least upgrade to the last bug fix release for 7.3, which was 7.3.9. That is a free upgrade. You can get the installer from the "Archived Downloads" section of http://www.inductiveautomation.com/downloads/ignition/

java.lang.Exception: Error running query:
TagHistory(paths=[Siemens/Data_Logging/Actual_Temperature], start=Mon Dec 30 08:55:48 IST 2013, end=Mon Dec 30 09:55:48 IST 2013, flags=0)@1000ms
On: Data_Logging.Root Container.Easy Chart
at com.inductiveautomation.factorypmi.application.gateway.QueryManager$QueryExecutor.run(QueryManager.java:316)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)
Caused by: com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayException: no such table: sqlth_drv
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayInterface.newGatewayException(GatewayInterface.java:295)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayInterface.sendMessage(GatewayInterface.java:269)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayInterface.sendMessage(GatewayInterface.java:226)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayInterface.runTagHistoryQuery(GatewayInterface.java:569)
at com.inductiveautomation.factorypmi.application.gateway.GWITagHistoryProvider.query(GWITagHistoryProvider.java:16)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.common.sqltags.history.cache.TagHistoryCache.query(TagHistoryCache.java:188)
at com.inductiveautomation.factorypmi.application.gateway.TagHistoryQuery.execute(TagHistoryQuery.java:34)
at com.inductiveautomation.factorypmi.application.gateway.QueryManager$Query.execute(QueryManager.java:697)
at com.inductiveautomation.factorypmi.application.gateway.QueryManager$Query.access$500(QueryManager.java:670)
at com.inductiveautomation.factorypmi.application.gateway.QueryManager$QueryExecutor.run(QueryManager.java:314)
... 1 more
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: no such table: sqlth_drv
at org.sqlite.DB.throwex(DB.java:288)
at org.sqlite.NativeDB.prepare(Native Method)
at org.sqlite.DB.prepare(DB.java:114)
at org.sqlite.PrepStmt.(PrepStmt.java:37)
at org.sqlite.Conn.prepareStatement(Conn.java:231)
at org.sqlite.Conn.prepareStatement(Conn.java:224)
at org.sqlite.Conn.prepareStatement(Conn.java:213)
at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingConnection.prepareStatement(DelegatingConnection.java:248)
at org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolingDataSource$PoolGuardConnectionWrapper.prepareStatement(PoolingDataSource.java:302)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.datasource.SRConnectionWrapper.prepareStatement(SRConnectionWrapper.java:400)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.datasource.SRConnectionWrapper.runScalarPrepQuery(SRConnectionWrapper.java:187)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.history.query.loaders.DatasourceHistoryInterface.getDriverId(DatasourceHistoryInterface.java:87)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.history.query.loaders.DatasourceHistoryLoader.initialize(DatasourceHistoryLoader.java:152)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.history.query.loaders.AggregateHistoryLoader.initialize(AggregateHistoryLoader.java:50)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.history.query.HistoryWriter.execute(HistoryWriter.java:171)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.history.query.BasicTagHistoryQueryProvider.query(BasicTagHistoryQueryProvider.java:158)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.servlets.gateway.functions.QueryTagHistory.invoke(QueryTagHistory.java:98)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.servlets.Gateway.doPost(Gateway.java:398)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.bootstrap.MapServlet.service(MapServlet.java:85)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:845)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
... 1 more

Ignition v7.3.7 (b642)
Java: Sun Microsystems Inc. 1.6.0_20

The above error I get when I drag and drop the rag from SQL tag browser to Easy Chart on my window. I have also attached my screen shot for Tag History Setting.

I have checked my database settings and It is not locked for table creation. I can create tables as I needed from SQLite manager plugin in Firefox. I do not see any table created in the database window. Please check screen shot of SQLite manager plug-in.

[quote]Ignition Historian makes its own tables, defining columns and datatypes, so how are you "using varchar as a datatype for every table"? - What exactly do you mean by that?
I am not sure what SQLite does, but generally you will not be able to store a float value to a varchar column. [/quote]

I was trying for other option using Transaction Groups ans specifying available free table in my database. As this database is developed by other Real Basic Developer I cannot change its structure. Because his program stores each parameter as a STRING/VARCHAR. This system is used world wide and hence he does not want to change the database structure which will create other issues of taking backup of system for every other customer. And it will be difficult to maintain then.

As I mentioned earlier, my Ignition application is used world wide for the systems that we sell. I am adding this additional feature to existing application. Can my existing application work on upgraded versions? Or is there any compatibility issue in doing so? I mean whether all datatypes, fonts, other graphics components and its properties
will match or it will create some problem.

Thanks,
Ashish

Hello Anna,
I tried with 7.3.9 version but still I get the same error while using Easy Chart.
Below is the log exported in system console menu.
I am also attaching the logs.bin.gz file for ur reference

java.lang.Exception: Error running query: CREATE TABLE sqlth_drv (“id” int NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,“name” varchar(255),PRIMARY KEY (“id”))
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.db.schema.DBTableSchema.executeCommandSet(DBTableSchema.java:141)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.db.schema.DBTableSchema.createTable(DBTableSchema.java:110)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.db.schema.DBTableSchema.verifyAndUpdate(DBTableSchema.java:92)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.history.storage.TagHistoryDatasourceSink.checkTables(TagHistoryDatasourceSink.java:924)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.history.storage.TagHistoryDatasourceSink.initialize(TagHistoryDatasourceSink.java:197)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.sinks.AbstractSink.tryToInit(AbstractSink.java:112)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.history.storage.TagHistoryDatasourceSink.tryToInit(TagHistoryDatasourceSink.java:188)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.sinks.AbstractSink.isAccepting(AbstractSink.java:129)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.sinks.AbstractDatasourceSink.isAccepting(AbstractDatasourceSink.java:81)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.history.storage.TagHistoryDatasourceSink.isAccepting(TagHistoryDatasourceSink.java:258)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.sinks.AggregateSink.isAccepting(AggregateSink.java:88)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.forwarders.ForwarderThread.run(ForwarderThread.java:118)
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: near “AUTO_INCREMENT”: syntax error
at org.sqlite.DB.throwex(DB.java:288)
at org.sqlite.NativeDB.prepare(Native Method)
at org.sqlite.DB.prepare(DB.java:114)
at org.sqlite.Stmt.executeUpdate(Stmt.java:102)
at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingStatement.executeUpdate(DelegatingStatement.java:228)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.datasource.DelegatingStatement.executeUpdate(DelegatingStatement.java:79)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.datasource.SRConnectionWrapper$SRStatement.executeUpdate(SRConnectionWrapper.java:723)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.db.schema.DBTableSchema.executeCommandSet(DBTableSchema.java:139)
… 11 more
Thanks,
Ashish

In the screenshot, there are no Historian tables at all, so the schema was not created. The last stack trace you posted sheds some light on what is going on.

[quote]java.lang.Exception: Error running query: CREATE TABLE sqlth_drv (“id” int NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,“name” varchar(255),PRIMARY KEY (“id”))

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: near “AUTO_INCREMENT”: syntax error[/quote]

SQLite uses different syntax do define auto-incrementing PKs. Since it is not one of officially supported databases, we do not have a Translator for it that comes with Ignition. We do, however, allow you to create one (or edit any existing ones you may have). Go to your Gateway, Configure > Databases / Drivers > “Translators” tab, and make the necessary changes to account for syntax differences. Check out this user manual page for help: http://www.inductiveautomation.com/support/usermanuals/ignition/index.html?database_translators.htm

I am not sure how strict SQLite is in this respect and whether it will allow you to store a numeric value to a string column (that is on the database, not on us). Since I do not have any error message / stack trace of what you were getting, I cannot tell you more.

What you could do on Ignition's end, however, is cast your numeric values to string prior to storing them - if you do have to store to a varchar column. You would probably want to use expression items in your transaction group for that. To use those values for EasyChart pens, you would have to cast them back to float, as the chart will not trend strings. You can do that writing your own query for the "DB Pens" property using "SQL Query" binding type.

Hello Anna,

Thanks for valuable feedback.

Finally I got it working 80% I should say :slight_smile: . I can now see SQL Historian Schema tables inSQLite Manager. I modified the Translator for SQLite.
Now I am getting following error if I assign my Historian Tag to Easy Chart.

java.lang.Exception: Error running query:
TagHistory(paths=[Siemens/Data_Logging/Actual_Temperature], start=Tue Dec 31 11:33:24 IST 2013, end=Tue Dec 31 12:33:24 IST 2013, flags=0)@1000ms
On: Data_Logging.Root Container.Easy Chart
at com.inductiveautomation.factorypmi.application.gateway.QueryManager$QueryExecutor.run(QueryManager.java:316)
Caused by: com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayException: Specified driver name not found in history store.
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayInterface.newGatewayException(GatewayInterface.java:295)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayInterface.sendMessage(GatewayInterface.java:269)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayInterface.sendMessage(GatewayInterface.java:226)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayInterface.runTagHistoryQuery(GatewayInterface.java:569)
at com.inductiveautomation.factorypmi.application.gateway.GWITagHistoryProvider.query(GWITagHistoryProvider.java:16)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.common.sqltags.history.cache.TagHistoryCache.query(TagHistoryCache.java:188)
at com.inductiveautomation.factorypmi.application.gateway.TagHistoryQuery.execute(TagHistoryQuery.java:34)
at com.inductiveautomation.factorypmi.application.gateway.QueryManager$Query.execute(QueryManager.java:697)
at com.inductiveautomation.factorypmi.application.gateway.QueryManager$Query.access$500(QueryManager.java:670)
at com.inductiveautomation.factorypmi.application.gateway.QueryManager$QueryExecutor.run(QueryManager.java:314)
… 1 more
Caused by: java.lang.Exception: Specified driver name not found in history store.
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.history.query.loaders.DatasourceHistoryInterface.getDriverId(DatasourceHistoryInterface.java:89)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.history.query.loaders.DatasourceHistoryLoader.initialize(DatasourceHistoryLoader.java:152)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.history.query.loaders.AggregateHistoryLoader.initialize(AggregateHistoryLoader.java:50)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.history.query.HistoryWriter.execute(HistoryWriter.java:171)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.history.query.BasicTagHistoryQueryProvider.query(BasicTagHistoryQueryProvider.java:158)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.servlets.gateway.functions.QueryTagHistory.invoke(QueryTagHistory.java:98)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.servlets.Gateway.doPost(Gateway.java:398)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.bootstrap.MapServlet.service(MapServlet.java:85)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
… 1 more

Ignition v7.3.7 (b642)

Can you help me what I am missing now in configuration of database?

When I remove the Tag assigned to Easy Chart I get following error in system console

java.sql.SQLException: NYI
at org.sqlite.Conn.prepareStatement(Conn.java:217)
at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingConnection.prepareStatement(DelegatingConnection.java:458)
at org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolingDataSource$PoolGuardConnectionWrapper.prepareStatement(PoolingDataSource.java:394)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.datasource.SRConnectionWrapper.prepareStatement(SRConnectionWrapper.java:380)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.datasource.SRConnectionWrapper.prepareStatmentForGeneratedKeys(SRConnectionWrapper.java:385)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.datasource.SRConnectionWrapper.runPrepInsertGetKey(SRConnectionWrapper.java:205)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.history.storage.TagHistoryDatasourceSink.getDriverId(TagHistoryDatasourceSink.java:312)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.history.storage.TagHistoryDatasourceSink.createPartitionManager(TagHistoryDatasourceSink.java:226)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.history.storage.TagHistoryDatasourceSink.initialize(TagHistoryDatasourceSink.java:199)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.sinks.AbstractSink.tryToInit(AbstractSink.java:112)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.history.storage.TagHistoryDatasourceSink.tryToInit(TagHistoryDatasourceSink.java:188)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.sinks.AbstractSink.isAccepting(AbstractSink.java:129)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.sinks.AbstractDatasourceSink.isAccepting(AbstractDatasourceSink.java:81)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.history.storage.TagHistoryDatasourceSink.isAccepting(TagHistoryDatasourceSink.java:258)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.sinks.AggregateSink.isAccepting(AggregateSink.java:88)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.forwarders.ForwarderThread.run(ForwarderThread.java:118)

I noticed that you changed the GENERIC translator, so you may want to make sure that your JDBC driver is pointing to the right connection type:

(Sorry. I forgot to point out how to get here: Gateway, Configure > Databases / Connections > “edit” your connection)

Also you should probably use the the AUTOINCREMENT keyword for SQLite:

Unfortunately, I don’t think this will fix your current error.

Hello Adamaustin,

I made changes as per ur advice. But Now I am not able to connect to my database. My database connection is always showing FAULTED.

Following is the error I am getting

org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot load JDBC driver class ‘sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver’
org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.createDataSource(BasicDataSource.java:1136)org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.getConnection(BasicDataSource.java:880)com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.datasource.DatasourceImpl.getConnectionInternal(DatasourceImpl.java:189)com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.datasource.DatasourceImpl.runTest(DatasourceImpl.java:145)com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.datasource.DatasourceManagerImpl$FaultedDatasourceRetryer.run(DatasourceManagerImpl.java:1117)java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver
java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:217)java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:205)java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:321)java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:266)java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:186)org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.createDataSource(BasicDataSource.java:1130)org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.getConnection(BasicDataSource.java:880)com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.datasource.DatasourceImpl.getConnectionInternal(DatasourceImpl.java:189)com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.datasource.DatasourceImpl.runTest(DatasourceImpl.java:145)com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.datasource.DatasourceManagerImpl$FaultedDatasourceRetryer.run(DatasourceManagerImpl.java:1117)java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)

And My system Console log is as follows

com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.datasource.FaultedDatasourceException: Datasource “IHAZ2_SQLite” is FAULTED.
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.datasource.DatasourceManagerImpl.getConnection(DatasourceManagerImpl.java:172)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.datasource.DatasourceImpl.getConnection(DatasourceImpl.java:184)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.datasource.DatasourceManagerImpl.getConnection(DatasourceManagerImpl.java:121)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.history.processing.GatewayContextConnectionProvider.getConnection(GatewayContextConnectionProvider.java:30)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.history.processing.GatewayContextConnectionProvider.getConnection(GatewayContextConnectionProvider.java:10)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.history.query.loaders.DatasourceHistoryInterface.getConnection(DatasourceHistoryInterface.java:75)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.sqltags.history.query.loaders.DatasourceHistoryInterface.getDriverId(DatasourceHistoryInterface.java:86)

I hope anybody knows how to get over this problem.

Thanks,
Ashish

Ouch. OK. Change it back to the driver you were using.

Incidentally, I seem to remember getting the Historian error you were getting.
If you are running this with just a trial License, then I would make sure you
always go to the gateway webpage and click “Reset Trial”.

Obviously, you’ll need to fix the database fault first.

Based on this:

Once you get it all back to the state where it gives you only that previous error that i am quoting -
Can you post the screenshot of the output of the following 2 queries:

SELECT * FROM sqlt_drv SELECT * FROM sqlth_drv ?

Hello Anna,

I have run the given queries in DataBase Query Browser. Please find the screen shots of the same.

Hello All,

Anybody reading this discussion can help me? I am almost done with this project except this functionality not working :prayer: :prayer: :prayer:

Thanks,
Ashish

The problem is there is no entry for your system in the sqlth_drv table. Are you able to take your translator and its settings, and try it from scratch on a blank system? You could also try changing the name of the gateway in gateway settings. Not sure if that will help, but worth a shot

Also for reference, this is why we use H2 instead of SQLite. If you can get it working reliably, you are a better, more patient man than I.

You have no entries in the sqlth_drv table - that's why the driver name is "not found". Typically, you will have (at least) an entry for the gateway you are running on.
Try changing the name of the gateway from Configure > Configuration / Gateway Settings page and see if that creates a new entry. If it does not, you may have to try manually INSERTing that data.

Hello anna and Kyle Chase,

I tried by changing Gateway name as requested by you. But that didn´t add any record to SQLTH_DRV table.

Anna,
I manually inserted the record in SQLTH_DRV. I have posted the screen shot for this. But I cant insert multiple records. I can add only one. Below is the error message that I get
if I try to insert another record.

com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayException: Unable to parse message.
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayInterface.runUpdateQuery(GatewayInterface.java:456)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.client.gateway_interface.GatewayInterface.runUpdateQuery(GatewayInterface.java:446)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.querybrowser.QueryBrowser$5.run(QueryBrowser.java:405)
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 1; columnNumber: 356; An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x0) was found in the CDATA section.
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1234)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(SAXParserImpl.java:525)
at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.servlets.Gateway.doPost(Gateway.java:278)
… 1 more

Ignition v7.3.7 (b642)

I have manually added the data 1 to ID column and ignitionmain to NAME column. PFA of screen shots of the same