Gentoo Linux Ebuild for Ignition 7.6.1
Haven't posted updates in a while. These latest ebuilds strip even more unnecessary files from the install. Including the wrapper.
1) Unpack into a local overlay folder, typically /usr/local/portage
2) Add PORTDIR_OVERLAY="/usr/local/portage" to your /etc/make.conf
3) Obtain the linux system zip
file and place in /usr/portage/distfiles (32bit or 64bit as appropriate)
4) run "emerge ignition"
5) run "/etc/init.d/ignition start"
6) run "rc-update add ignition default"
I never did get around to making an RPM