Ignition on Slitaz 3.0 distribution

Hi all,
Not familiar with Linux nor Java. I have been struggling hard to have ignition working on Slitaz distro and facing a strange issue.
The OPC server starts correctly when installing ignition on a live session but not when the OS is installed on my HDD.
See the console logs below. At first i tought it was because of the “could not find Inet4Address “localhost”” issue, but on the live session I have the same warning and the server starts.
Maybe the problem is obvious for a linux/Java expert but I feel completely lost and would be very grateful if someone could help.
Thank you

[quote]Live session console log
(I) 21:21:05 ModuleManager Starting up module fsql
21:20:58 XOPCModule java.lang.Exception: Could not find Inet4Address “localhost”.
(I) 21:20:58 XOPCGatewayHook OPC-UA module starting up.
(I) 21:20:58 ModuleManager Starting up module xopc
[/quote]

[quote]Installed session console log
21:03:16 XOPCModule Error instantiating XOPCServer. java.lang.NullPointerException
21:03:16 MyCertificates Could not retrieve server ai certificate. java.lang.NullPointerException
21:03:16 XOPCModule Error instantiating DiscoveryServer. java.lang.NullPointerException
21:03:16 MyCertificates Could not retrieve discovery ai certificate.java.lang.NullPointerException
21:03:16 XOPCModule Could not get InetAddress for localhost. java.lang.Exception: Could not find Inet4Address “localhost”.
21:03:16 XOPCModule java.lang.Exception: Could not find Inet4Address “localhost”.
(I) 21:03:16 XOPCGatewayHook OPC-UA module starting up.
(I) 21:03:16 ModuleManager Starting up module xopc
[/quote]

PS : As busybox’s ps does not support -p option I customized ignition.sh in a very dirty manner… please don’t hit me, I am a newbie :cry: ! (see file attached)
[attachment=0]ignition_Custom.txt[/attachment]

What kind of Java JRE is installed on a Slitaz box? We only support Oracle Java and OpenJDK on Linux boxes, so if you have an exotic JRE from somewhere, it won’t be able to run Ignition well or at all.

You might also try replacing ‘localhost’ under the Ignition OPC-UA Server settings on the gateway with whatever IP address your machine actually has… although I’ve never seen it fail trying to find localhost before.

Hi,
I install offical JRE 7 from Oracle website, so it does not come from here.
I also tried to replace “localhost” bu IP adress but no effect.
I don’t think that the problem form the “localhost” warning because in the configuration that works (ie live session) I have the same warning but it works good.