How to get a CD-Key for Vision Panel Edition?

Greetings all!
Link http://www.inductiveautomation.com/products/ignition/visionpanel/download does not allow get free CD-Key…
Vision Panel Edition is not supported now?

Unfortunately, the Vision panel edition is not supported right now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

[quote=“Travis.Cox”]Unfortunately, the Vision panel edition is not supported right now. Sorry for the inconvenience.[/quote]Ок. Thanks.

Well, as already issued keys will work with future versions the Ignition?

Can I ask other people, so they gave me their unused CD-keys of the Vision panel edition? This will not be a violation of the license? Can I ask about it on this forum?

О!

I found the “Ignition OPC-UA” on this link http://www.inductiveautomation.com/products/ignitionopc/pricing.
This is the same as the “Vision Panel Edition” or not?

P.S.: I am so sorry for my bad English.

The free Ignition + OPC-UA download is not the same thing as panel edition.

Also, if that’s you who has downloaded ~80 copies+cd keys, please stop now :slight_smile:

Was getting set to start my next line build. Will support be coming back?

How were you planning on using it? Failover? PanelView replacement? Both? How many were you planning on using?

We’ve been using them instead of using a PanelView Plus. It’s certainly a more versatile system to use, looks nicer, IMHO, and I can build a complete 10" Ignition Panel for under $1200 vs $3500 for the PV+. Heck for $1300, I can build a 19" system! It also give us distributed OPC throughout the shop to connect our full Ignition system to.

I’d love to replace our current PV Pluses around here, but unfortunately they have been too stubborn to die, gracefully or otherwise. :laughing:

We’re a Tier One Automotive Supplier with four program launches currently in the works. I’ve got enough to get me by for the first two-- which is good, since our first trial builds are happening next week! But for the other two, I’m looking at another 8-10 installs.

I was just wondering if the dropped Panel Edition support was a temporary thing, or if it was part of a larger marketing strategy.

Ok, thank you. But, what is the difference?

[quote="Kevin.Herron"]Also, if that's you who has downloaded ~80 copies+cd keys, please stop now :slight_smile:[/quote]No! I have not download 80 copies. I have only get CD-Keys. :unamused:
Do not be angry, I will not to violate the license. :prayer:

P.S.: http://translate.google.ru blows my mind! :cry:

The panel edition license included a single-client Vision module on it; the Ignition+OPC-UA license does not.

[quote=“Kevin.Herron”]The panel edition license included a single-client Vision module on it; the Ignition+OPC-UA license does not.[/quote]In other words, I have the right to setup Ignition + OPC-UA on the computer. But I have no right to access them from other computers through a Ignition client .
But a local connection through Ignition client on the same computer is acceptable or not?

[quote=“dymytr”][quote=“Kevin.Herron”]The panel edition license included a single-client Vision module on it; the Ignition+OPC-UA license does not.[/quote]In other words, I have the right to setup Ignition + OPC-UA on the computer. But I have no right to access them from other computers through a Ignition client .
But a local connection through Ignition client on the same computer is acceptable or not?[/quote]

You don’t get any Vision clients (the HMI part).

There are candy, but not to eat. :slight_smile:
Not worth to behave so with “children”. :laughing:

What about of my other questions:

[quote=“dymytr”]Well, as already issued keys will work with future versions the Ignition?

Can I ask other people, so they gave me their unused CD-keys of the Vision panel edition? This will not be a violation of the license? Can I ask about it on this forum?[/quote] Can I?

The license is not transferable.

Panel Edition is a special edition of the Ignition Vision Module. When you activate a Vision Module with a Panel Edition license, you will be allowed to run a single local status-and-control only client with no trial timeout.