Ipads or Andriods

Noticed on html5test.com, my iphone browser definitely beats out my android devices.
I wonder if the ipads handle mobile ignition differently or better than a droid. Any thoughts?

The iPad and iPhone should handle mobile content identically; they use the same browser.

I’m not sure exactly what features Ignition relies on for mobile devices, but html5test.com/ can set a good benchmark for how capable the browser is. You also have to take into account that mobile devices have multiple browser choices.

For example just a small sample of the available big name browsers where capability may differ:
[ul]
[li]Chrome[/li]
[li]Opera Mobile[/li]
[li]Firefox[/li][/ul]

We have both in our dept, Seem to both handle the Mobile App pretty much flawlessly.
I do run Dolphin on the android tho, not the stock browser.

[quote=“Dravik”]We have both in our dept, Seem to both handle the Mobile App pretty much flawlessly.
I do run Dolphin on the android tho, not the stock browser.[/quote]
I’ll give dolphin a try, Do we have alternatives to the user input wheel? I’ve never seen it on any other page before… is there any way around the wheel method?

A beta for Chrome is available for Android; however, it’s only available for 4.0 (ICS).