Mimic Licensing Levels

I was wondering if there was a way to Mimic the licencing levels in Ignition?

You can remove modules to limit what features you get but once you start the trial you get Full access…

Or maybe a full list of the features that are limited if you were to have for example the “Works Lite” Package?

Cheers

Tim…

Couldn’t you go to the Modules section of the Ignition Gateway to see which Modules are in trial?

I believe OP is referring to things like:

[quote=“http://www.inductiveautomation.com/products/ignition/pricing”]The Works Lite • $1,650
Perfect for 1-client installations. Log data and configure alarms. License includes 1 client and unlimited real-time tags; does not include historical tags. Includes SQL Bridge Limited Edition and Vision Limited Edition 1-Client modules.[/quote]
If you use this in trial mode, you can remove the modules not included, but what do you do about the SQL Bridge? It will act like you have the full SQL Bridge when in trial mode. Is there a way to mimic having only SQL Bridge limited?

Thanks Witman, you are correct.

Maybe the solution is to get Inductive to give me a temporary key for the works Lite…

Pity you cant install the modules as “Limited”.

cheers

Thanks for the clarification. Unfortunately you wouldn’t be able to do this. As for temp keys, you would have to talk to your account executive in regards to that.