Cannot browse for OPC Servers on remote PC

So, I took a look at the project that you sent us, and from the error logs it appears that you’re just running into DCOM problems. I would follow the suggestions of MickeyBob, as well as looking at some other DCOM guides. The most permissive settings would be to give “Everyone” and “Anonymous Logon” full Local/Remote access on the Citect machine under all 4 buttons on the COM Properties tab of the DCOM configuration tool.

Also see the posts in the Knowledge Base section of the form concerning DCOM logging, which might be useful to you.

In your other post, you referred to connecting locally/remotely to FactorySQL, which isn’t clear to me. If you have FactorySQL on one machine, and CITECT on the other, you should only connect the FactorySQL frontend to the FactorySQL service. I noticed that you have SQLTags enabled using a DSN database connection, which might be causing some difficulties. We recommend only using SQLTags with native database connections, so I suggest trying that. That box you posted is a message that is shown when the frontend attaches to a service that is in the process of starting. Perhaps SQLTags over ODBC is taking a long time to start.

Regards,